Code and other R resources:
- Source code (link to GitHub) for: Stegner et al. (2019) Inferring critical transitions in paleoecological time series with irregular sampling and variable time-averaging. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- source code (link to zenodo) for: Ramiadantsoa et al. (2019) The potential role of intrinsic processes in generating abrupt and quasi-synchronous tree declines during the Holocene. Ecology DOI: 10.1002/ecy.2579
- Source code (link to GitHub) for: Bulk-Baconizing: Using bacon to generate a large number of new chronologies from existing Neotoma records.
- Fossil specimens: Neotoma Paleoecology Database & UCMP database
- Modern specimens: Arctos & VertNet